A nice plot of land for sale about two hundred meters from the center of the village Koufi with circa 140 inhabitants. The plot has an olive grove with several other trees, including three walnut trees.
* Located on a small local road, flat terrain, rock
* 195 meters above sea level
* A sweet little village
* Electricity, water and telephone connections to the local road, so there are no extra costs.
* plot faces the bend in the bay of Georgioupolis (seaview)
* View of the Lekfa Ori (White Mountains) and the Idi-mountains with the highest mountain of Crete, the Psiloritis.
* The beautiful sandy beach of Episkopi only seven kilometers away from this property.
* Nearby there is the traditional village of Argiroupolis, where the sound of the waterfalls gives an idea of cooling on a hot day. The lush green area offers many pleasant spots in the shade.
400 m² in total can be built on this plot.