This beautiful three en-suite bedroom villa is located in Plakoti, just ten minutes from Rethymno centre. Stunning interior and picturesque views of the sea and landscape.
*The plot is optional not included in the mentioned price.
* The potential client has the option to build the villa on any other plot according to their preferences.
Set on one floor with a living area of 139 sq.m and a 1036 sq.m plot. On the ground floor, the property comprises a lavish entrance hall that leads to an open space living room and fully fitted kitchen. 3 bright and spacious en-suite bedrooms with access to the outside areas. You will also find a separate spacious utility/laundry room. Outside areas consist of a covered patio with a barbecue and a private swimming pool. Exterior staircase leads to the roof terrace with stunning views. Other features include air condition units in bedrooms and living room, under floor heating system with heating pump and private parking.
Additions and changes
- Individual modifications are possible. Modifications will be accepted only after written request from the customer.
- Shower corner with tiles and glass door.
- One shower tap (hot and cold water mix)
- One washbasin.
- One washbasin tap (hot and cold water mix).
- One porcelain toilet unit – cantilever type.
- Cabinet with sink and mirror according to the drawings
- Tiles on the floor and wall
- Floor drainage with the necessary floor inclination.
- Inverter Air-condition / heating pump units will be installed in every bedroom and sitting room to provide heating and cooling. In the bathroom electric under floor heating will provide heating
- All the houses will be ready to be connected to the Hellenic Public Electricity Corporation (ΔΕΗ) network. Electric supply meter of each house will be installed according to the instructions of the Public Electricity Corporation.
- Fuse box with automatic fuses.
- Separate fuses for oven, water heater and floor heating.
- Telephone socket/Internet in the bedrooms and living room.
- All houses will have the necessary built in cable networks to receive TV antenna.
- Light points and sockets will be installed as follows:
- 1 double socket for the TV.
- 1 TV/SAT antenna outlet.
- 1 telephone/Internet socket.
- 2 double sockets near to sofas.
- Ceiling lights.
Halls/corridors or staircases
- 1 ceiling lamp outlet with corresponding two-way switch in halls, long corridors and staircases.
- Independent supply line with a separate fuse (25A) in the fuse box for the electric kitchen.
- 1 el. socket for the fridge and freezer.
- 1 el. socket for the dishwasher.
- 1 el. point for the kitchen extractor fan.
- 2 double waterproof el. sockets above the kitchen work desk in two different points in the kitchen walls.
- 1 lamp outlet under the overhead cupboards.
- Down lights in the ceiling and under the cupboards.
- 1 ceiling lamp outlet with corresponding switches.
- 1 double el. socket where the TV should be.
- 2 el. Sockets – one on each side of the bed (single bed bedroom will have one double el. Socket).
- 1 ceiling lamp outlet with corresponding switch.
- 1 lamp outlet above the mirror with corresponding switch.
- 1 el. socket next to the bathroom door.
Exterior (Main entrances, patios, terraces, roof terraces)
- 1 lamp outlet with corresponding switch above the main entrance.
- 1 lamp outlet with corresponding switch above every balcony door.
- 1 el. waterproof socket on patio, terrace and balcony.
- The necessary measures will be taken regarding insulation and quality of materials in order to be energy class B approved.
- Fences and parapet walls will be erected according to the architectural drawings.
- Internal floors will have granite tiles of high quality and of modern design.
- Automatic water system is optional.
- The private gardens will be not be landscaped and this is optional.
- The guarantee for the structural elements of the building is according to Greek law. Guarantee for the decorative materials and non-structural elements is one year.
- Hot water supply in the shower, bath, bathroom washbasin and the kitchen sink by solar panel heater.
Kitchen will be of high quality materials.
Sink with drainage area.
- Chromium mixing tap (hot and cold water).
- Kitchen work desk 60cm wide (length according to architectural drawings).
- Cupboards under the work bench.
- Overhead cupboards above the work bench.
- At least four drawers under work bench.
- Porcelain tiles or wood between work bench and overhead cupboards.
- Internal walls and ceilings will be painted with acrylic paint, off-white color.
- Exterior painting according to the drawings.
- Outside patio areas will have granite tiles according to the drawings.
- The Villa will be connected to a central sewage network.
- Swimming pool according to the drawing
- The swimming pools will have one shower units
- There will be one ventilation hole in each room. The ventilation holes will have protective net on the exterior side and an adjustable lid on the interior side.
- Exterior walls: double (cavity) wall of 9x19x19cm clay bricks with 5cm of extruded polyethylene boards in between.
- Interior walls: single layer of clay bricks
- Plastering in three layers
- Concrete beams and columns will be covered with 5cm of extruded polyethylene boards
- In each bedroom there will be wardrobe cabinets according to the drawings.
- The development will be ready to be connected to the municipality water network. In each house water will be supplied to:
- Kitchen: sink and dishwasher.
- Bathrooms: washbasin, shower tub, washing machine.
- Exterior water supply: one water supply with tap will be installed in every patio, balcony, first floor terrace and accessible roof terrace.
- If the installation of a water pressure pump is required, then the owners will cover its cost and installation.
Windows and door frames
- Exterior door frames and windows will be aluminum profiles (white color) with double glazed glass panels.
- Exterior doors and windows in all bedrooms will have external shutters if technically possible.
- Main entrance door will be made of white aluminum with a security lock.
- Internal doors will be of pressed wood.
- Internal doors will have locks and aluminum handles.
Location and Area
Less than a 10 minute walk away is a supermarket and at a distance of just one km is the traditional Cretan village of Adele, on the road to the famous historical monastery of Arkadi. Agia Paraskevi, another picturesque village, at a 2 km distance, hosts authentic Cretan tavernas. The city of Rethymnon, with its beautiful Venetian harbor and Fort, its old town with smart restaurants & its many shops, is also close by.