Karoti Village is situated on the North coast of Crete, between Hania and Rethymno. The distance to Rethymno is about 15 km and to Hania about 50 km. The long sandy beach is only 2 km away. Karoti Pano lies in an exceptional location only 100 meters from the Karoti Village. From the houses you have a magnificent view to the sea and to the mountains around it. The homes are surrounded by vineyards and olive tree forests. The long sandy beach of Episkopi is only 2 km away.
24 houses and apartments with magnificent view
Karoti Village is situated on the North coast of Crete, between Hania and Rethymno. The distance to Rethymno is about 15 km and to Hania about 50 km. The long sandy beach is only 2 km away.
Karoti Pano lies in an exceptional location only 100 meters from the Karoti Village. From the houses you have a magnificent view to the sea and to the mountains around it. The homes are surrounded by vineyards and olive tree forests. The long sandy beach of Episkopi is only 2 km away.
The concept of the architectural design is based on the idea to build by combining privacy and association. The small external gardens, the patios and the terraces are binding in harmony with the central space around a big swimming pool, with common access and entrance to the cluster.
Karoti Residence consists of 23 houses in sizes of 52m² to 123m². There is a common swimming pool of 137 m² and five houses can be delivered with private pools. Each house has a private terrace and / or garden. Some of the houses have private parking spaces.
Each house is equipped with the built in dishwasher, cooker with ceramic top, cooker hood, refrigerator, freezer and washing machine. The living rooms, kitchens and bathrooms have electric under floor heating. Air conditioners are installed in all the bedrooms.
Additions and changes
· Individual modifications are possible. Modifications will be accepted only after written Confirmation from customer.
· Shower corner with tiles.
· One shower tap (hot and cold water mix) and. showerhead.
· One washbasin.
· One washbasin tap (hot and cold water mix).
· One porcelain toilet unit – cantilever type.
· One porcelain toilet flush unit.
· One soap stand.
· One toilet paper stand of galvanized steel.
· Washing machine (one washing machine per house).
· Mirror with light and cupboard unit.
· Color plastered walls.
· Tiles on the floors and in the shower corner.
· Floor drainage with the necessary floor inclination.
· The common area around the pool and paths will be made of earth coloured polished concrete and lawn according to the drawings.
· The road and parking areas will have asphalt surface.
· Air-condition units will be installed in each bedroom.
Doorbell, Telephone and Television
· All units have a doorbell.
· Telephone jack in bedrooms and living room (ISDN).
· All houses will have the necessary built in cable networks to receive TV antenna.
· All the houses will be ready to be connected to the Hellenic Public Electricity Corporation (ΔΕΗ) network. Electric supply meter of each house will be installed according to the instructions of the Public Electricity Corporation.
· Fuse box with automatic fuses.
· Separate fuses for oven, water heater and floor heating.
· Light points and sockets will be installed as follows:
· 1 double socket for the TV.
· 1 TV/SAT antenna outlet.
· 1 telephone (ISDN) socket.
· 2 double sockets near to sofas.
· 2 ceiling lamp outlets with corresponding two-way switch.
Halls- corridors or staircases:
· 1 ceiling lamp outlet with corresponding two-way switch in halls, long corridors and staircases.
· Independent supply line with a separate fuse (25A) in the fuse box for the electric kitchen.
· 1 el. socket for the fridge and freezer.
· 1 el. socket for the dishwasher.
· 1 el. point for the kitchen extractor fan.
· 2 double waterproof el. sockets above the kitchen work desk in two different points in the kitchen walls.
· 1 lamp outlet under the overhead cupboards.
· 1 ceiling lamp outlet with corresponding switch.
· 1 ceiling lamp outlet with corresponding switches.
· 1 double el. socket were the TV should be.
· 1 TV/SAT antenna outlet.
· 1 telephone (ISDN) socket (only in the main bedroom).
· 2 el. Sockets – one on each side of the bed (single bed bedroom will have one double el. Socket).
· 1 ceiling lamp outlet with corresponding switch.
· 1 lamp outlet above the mirror with corresponding switch.
· 1 el. socket next to the bathroom door.
Exterior: (Main entrances, patios, terraces, roof terraces):
· 1 lamp outlet with corresponding switch above the main entrance.
· 1 lamp outlet with corresponding switch above every balcony door.
· 1 el. waterproof socket on patio, terrace and balcony.
· Stone fences and stone walls will be done according to the architectural drawings.
· Internal floors will have ceramic tiles.
The guarantee for the structural elements of the building is according to Greek law. Guarantee for the decorative materials and non-structural elements is one year.
· Electrical under floor heating system in bathroom, living room and kitchen area.
· Hot water supply in the shower, bath, bathroom washbasin and the kitchen sink by electrical water heater.
Kitchen will be delivered with:
· Sink with drainage area.
· Chromium mixing tap (hot and cold water).
· Kitchen work desk 60cm wide (length according to architectural drawings).
· Cupboards under the work desk.
· Overhead cupboards above the work desk.
· At least four drawers under work desk.
· Porcelain tiles between work desk and overhead cupboards.
· Cooker top.
· Built in fridge and freezer.
· Built in dishwasher.
· Electrical kitchen extractor fan.
· Internal walls and ceilings will be painted with acrylic paint, off white colour.
· Outside painting according to the drawings.
· Some of the houses will have private parking area next to the house. In addition there will be a common parking area according to the drawings.
· Outside patio areas will have ceramic tiles.
· Pergola made of wood will be delivered according to the drawings. Additional pergolas are optional.
· The private gardens will be worked up according to the drawings.
· Automatic water system is optional.
· The houses will be surrounded by low stone and concrete walls.
· A complete waste water network will be assembled within the development. All the houses will be connected to a central sewage network. The waste will be directed to under ground septic tanks around the project.
· Some of the houses have storage room inside according to the drawings.
· Common swimming pool about 137 m2.
· Private swimming pools in some of the houses (optional).
· The common swimming pool will have one shower base.
· There will be one ventilation hole in each room. The ventilation holes will have protective net on the exterior side and an adjustable lid on the interior side.
· There will be electric ventilator in each bathroom.
· Exterior walls: double layer of clay bricks with extruded polystyrene isolation in between.
· Interior walls: single layer of clay bricks
· Plastering in three layers
· In each bedroom there will be wardrobe cabinets according to the drawings.
· The development will be ready to be connected to the municipality water network. In each house water will be supplied to:
· Kitchen: sink and dishwasher.
· Bathrooms: washbasin, shower tub, washing machine.
· Exterior water supply: one water supply with tap will be installed in every patio, balcony, first floor terrace and accessible roof terrace.
· If the installation of a water pressure pump is required, then the owners will cover its cost and installation.
Windows and doorframes
· Exterior doorframes and windows will be aluminum profiles (brown color) with double glazed glass panels.
· Exterior doors and windows in all bedrooms will have external shutters.
· Main entrance door will be made of brown aluminum with a security lock.
· Internal doors will be of pressed wood.
· Internal doors will have locks and aluminum handles.
Karoti Village is situated on the North coast of Crete, between Hania and Rethymno. The distance to Rethymno is about 15 km and to Hania about 50 km.
Karoti Village is a small and charming village. The locals in Karoti, as everywhere else in Crete, are very friendly and hospitable. They do everything to make the life for themselves and for all visitors as pleasant as possible.
Karoti is located almost in the middle of Crete, which makes it easy to visit most of the sights on the island. 2 km from the project is a wonderful, long sandy beach that stretches until Rethymno. The beach is very well organized with umbrellas, sun beds, , showers and beach bars. You can enjoy the clean sea, the sun and the blue sky outside the busy tourist areas.
Episkopi is a village 2 km from the project. It is the commercial center of the area with many facilities: mini markets, pharmacies, taverns, restaurants, bakeries, petrol stations etc.
Georgioupolis is 8 km away and is a popular vacation spot. Until 1990s it was a small fishing village. Over the past years 15 years, Georgioupolis been transformed into a popular holiday destination without losing its original charm and tranquillity. Old eucalyptus trees, a small river that flows into the sea and a picturesque harbor with small fishing boats create a distinctive and unique atmosphere.
Kournas Lake is the only lake in Crete and is located 8 km from Karoti. The lake is situated in beautiful countryside, in a valley between the hills. Kournas Lake is the ideal place for an afternoon stroll, day trip or picnic. The scenery is beautiful and relaxing; you can go for a walk in the countryside, take a swim or rent a water bike on the lake.
|Karoti Pano 6||65 m2||€ 95.000||Available|
*All electrical appliances are included
*Lawyer's fee is not included
*Purchase expenses are not included in the selling price
*Common expenses are not included (75 €/month)